The City of Winter Haven in Florida has a new health insurance coverage program that helps the residents without health insurance coverage to get prescription medications at affordable prices. The insurance programs is called Prescription Discount Card and is available only to the residents of the City of Winter Haven of FL.
Our search for Winter Haven affordable health insurance for this small Florida town lead us to the website of the City of Winter Haven where we found the following information about the prescription savings plan. The main three attractions of this Winter Haven health insurance program is that it has:
- Free Access
- No Restriction
- Extra Savings
The City of Winter Haven has a new program to offer prescription drug savings to residents who have no health insurance, a traditional benefits plan or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance. The Prescription Discount Card is made available to residents by the City of Winter Haven in collaboration with the National League of Cities (NLC) and is made possible through the City of Winter Haven’s membership in NLC. The card is FREE to all Winter Haven, FL residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. Use the card and you may save an average of 20 percent off regular retail prescription drug prices at participating pharmacies.
The residents of Winter Haven can discover the savings with this health insurance plan, print the card, check drugs prices and locate participating pharmacies at Caremark.
Winter Haven, FL residents may also pick up the health insurance card at the following locations:
• City Hall, 451 Third St. NW
• City Hall Annex, 551 Third St. NW
• East Annex, 490 Third St. NW
• Senior Adult Center, 250 Lake Silver Drive
• Winter Haven Police Department, 125 N. Lake Silver Drive NW
• Willowbrook Golf Course, 4200 State Road 544 East
• Winter Haven Recreation and Cultural Center, 801 Ave. T NE
• Chain O’Lakes Complex, 210 Cypress Gardens Blvd.
• Winter Haven Public Library, 325 Ave. A NW
• Winter Haven Municipal Airport, 2073 U.S. Hwy. 92 West
• Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce, 401 Ave. B NW
To learn more about the Prescription Discount Card health insurance savings Winter Haven’s residents can also call toll free: 1-888-620-1749.
Please note that this is not an insurance program in the traditional sense because the discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, participants agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and pharmacy.